No dates yet. But that seems to be the price (min.) the phone will come for.
No information on the rates or plans that are being offered but my most estimates it’s almost 3 months early can Docomo take an early lead? …Crucial for docomo to make the perfect package
Yup thats all ….you expect a paragraph on this? .. Information through sources dates still unknown
Check out the Very stunning applications and games over at
A Nice simple review of the applications and games that were announced for Windows 7 Phone
Microsoft has announced that Copy Paste and more features will be added to WIndows 7 Phone in the coming few months . No word on the announcement of Flash or Siliverlight on it’s phone / Web Browser yet.
The Sims 3 (EA): We imagine this will be a pretty faithful reproduction of the version that’s been available on the iPhone, albeit at a slightly different screen resolution and with the addition of Xbox Live support. Available this fall.
- Tetris (EA): If you don’t know what Tetris is — or if you don’t agree that it’s a must-have on any gaming platform, regardless of size or age — you need to go back to school. Tetris school. Available this fall.
- The Sims 3 (EA): We imagine this will be a pretty faithful reproduction of the version that’s been available on the iPhone, albeit at a slightly different screen resolution and with the addition of Xbox Live support. Available this fall.
- Monopoly (EA): Do not pass Go, do not collect $200… because you just spent it on a Windows Phone. Available this fall.
- Need for Speed Undercover (EA):Fan of driving and racing titles? The Need for Speed franchise continues to grow by leaps and bounds — so now that EA’s involved with the platform, it’s no surprise that one of the NFS titles will be right there near the launch. In this case, it’s Undercover.
- ilomilo (Southend Interactive): AT&T locked down an exclusive on this one through the end of the year, downloadable for free from the Windows Phone Marketplace — and from the looks of it, that was a smooth move on their part. The basic idea is to get two characters to unite by traversing crazy terrain, and the screen shots posted on Southend’s blog look really promising.